Cycle to School Week 2023
Cycling to school is such a great thing to do – whether it’s a one-off or a daily routine for you and your family.
Not only is it much more fun than driving or taking the bus, it’s also great for feeling more energised. You'll also be helping the environment by improving air quality and reducing traffic around the school.
To encourage more families to start using pedal power to get to school there’s a national Cycle to School Week taking place across the UK from Monday 25 September until Friday 29 September 2023.
Lets see how many people we can get cycling and scooting!
Make your pledge for Cycle to School Week 2023
You can choose 1 out of 4 pledges:
- Swap one car journey for cycling
- Cycle to school every day
- Discover somewhere new on my cycle
- Go on a cycle ride with my family
Not sure where to start?
If you’d like to start cycling to school but are a bit nervous about how to do it, then download our FREE “Hassle-Free Guide to Cycling to School” – which will take you through step-by-step how to plan ready for your first morning.
Keep up to date with the latest Cycle Sprog articles
Sign up to receive our newsletter straight to your inbox.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- How to start cycling your kids to school
- 7 ways to cycle with a young child, toddler or baby
- How to have fun cycling with kids during Winter
- The best kids bikes; our pick of the very best
- 8 important things to consider before buying a cycle trailer
- How to get more children cycling safely to your school
- The best front mounted bike seats for older kids
- Sustrans Big Walk and Wheel 2023