Cargo Bikes for Ukraine Podcast
As the war in Ukraine continues to rage, bicycles are becoming more important for transporting people and goods, as roads get destroyed and fuel is no longer readily available.
In this episode of the Family Cycling Podcast Alex BB hosts a conference call with another Alex, who is a bicycle mechanic in Kiev who has found himself operating a small fleet of cargo bikes delivering humanitarian aid. He is joined by Måns Andersson from Anywhere Berlin, who make and distribute cargo bike for use in remote and road-free areas of the world, and Steve Roe, who has set up a Facebook Group called Cargo Bikes for Ukraine.
It's a sobering insight into the practicalities of running a business in Ukraine, as well as offering some vital links to help Alex and his business partner Sergei continue their cargo bike building business at this impossible time.
Scroll down for the podcast and the show notes.
Family Cycling Podcast - Cargo Bikes for Ukraine
If you prefer to use Spotify here's our show (please follow us!):
Show Notes - Cargo Bikes for Ukraine podcast
Other things you may like
- Family Cycling Podcast - Fight Putin, Ride a Bike
- Fight Putin Ride a Bike Posters
- Mycle release new family cargo bike
- Can you solar power an electric cargo bike?
- How to start cycling with a small child in a bike seat, cargo bike or trailer
- Choosing the best cargo bike for your family
- 2 vs 3 wheeled cargo bikes - which is best for carrying kids?
Help us spread the love for family cycling!
If you've enjoyed this podcast here are a few things you can do now:
- Tell your friends - share on social media now!
- Sign up for the Cycle Sprog newsletter to hear when the next episode is coming out
- Drop us a comment in the box below to let us know what you want us to cover next.
- Subscribe to the Podcast on Spotify or Anchor.fm
Alex and Karen
Keep up to date with the latest Cycle Sprog articles
Sign up to receive our newsletter straight to your inbox.