Mycle launch new accessories for cargo bikes
Well, they promised that accessories were going to arrive soon to make it easier to cycle with younger children, and indeed they have.
This makes the bike much easier to use with smaller children, and includes bike seats, passenger handles, deck pads, baskets, bags, caboose, phone holders and more!
All the accessories are designed to be used with the Mycle Cargo bike, but most are also compatible with the other electric bikes in their range.
This rear handle screws into the rear rack of the Mycle cargo bike and ensures your passenger is balanced and comfortable. They can choose whether to sit facing forward or backwards with this handle to keep them stable.
It's pictured here with the deck pad, which is available separately (see below).
Mycle are also now stocking the front and rear Thule Yepp bike seats - these are compatible with virtually all their electric bikes, meaning it's quite easy to turn any of their bikes into a family friendly commuting option whilst you're kids are too young to ride themselves.
The Mycle Cargo Bike is an electric long tail cargo bike designed to carry between 1 and 4 children.
It was launched earlier in 2022, with prices starting from £1,899 making it one of the most affordable ways to transport your growing family.
Don't forget to check out our article about the Mycle family cargo bike!
Keep up to date with the latest Cycle Sprog articles
Sign up to receive our newsletter straight to your inbox.
Other articles you might be interested in:
- Mycle release new family cargo bike
- 2 vs 3 wheeled cargo bikes; which is best for carrying kids?
- Cargo Bikes for Ukraine Podcast
- Can you solar power an electric cargo bike?
- How to start cycling with a small child in a bike seat, cargo bike or trailer
- Black Friday deals on kids bikes 2022
- Best electric longtail cargo bikes to carry kids
- Top things to look out for when buying an electric cargo bike
- How much does an electric family cargo bike cost?
- What type of cargo bike is best for my family?
- Cargo bike cities dashboard launch
- London Cargo Bike Festival 2023