Cycle to School Week 2022
Cycling to school is such a great thing to do – whether it’s a one-off or a daily routine for you and your family.
Not only is it much more fun than driving or taking the bus, it’s also great for physical and mental health, plus the environment and your pocket.
To encourage more families to start using pedal power to get to school there’s a national Cycle to School Week taking place across the UK from 3 to 7 October 2022.
Last year there were a whopping 33,314 cycle journeys to school – hopefully this year there will be even more!
Make your pledge for Cycle to School Week 2022
You can choose 1 out of 4 pledges:
- Cycle to school every day
- Swap one car journey for cycling
- Cycle with your family
- Discover somewhere new on a cycle ride
If you’d like to start cycling to school but are a bit nervous about how to do it, then download our FREE “Hassle-Free Guide to Cycling to School” – which will take you through step-by-step how to plan ready for your first morning.
Keep up to date with the latest Cycle Sprog articles
Sign up to receive our newsletter straight to your inbox.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- How to start cycling your kids to school
- 7 ways to cycle with a young child, toddler or baby
- How to have fun cycling with kids during Winter
- The best kids bikes; our pick of the very best
- 8 important things to consider before buying a cycle trailer
- How to get more children cycling safely to your school
- The best front mounted bike seats for older kids
- Sustrans Big Walk and Wheel 2023