We’ve got another new Sprog Blog for you! This week’s blog is a bike review, from Harry who has had the chance to try a new type of bike for the first time. Over to you Harry:
I am Harry and I tried the Frog Road 67. I am 7 years old and it was the first time I had ever ridden on a drop handlebar bike.
I loved the bike because it had good coordination and had good brakes.
When I was riding the bike I felt very comfortable and steady, I didn’t fall off it.
I think it was a better bike than my frog 62 because it was faster and quicker.
Thanks Harry – sounds like you got the hang of the drop handlebars quite quickly there – well done!
If you’d like to write a Sprog Blog, either about your bike, where you go cycling, or anything else about why you love cycling, we’d love to hear from you. Here’s more information on what you need to do.
Other Sprog Blogs to read:
- Nathan and Jacob’s Go-Ride Sprog Blog
- Jess’s Sprog Blog – learning to bunny hop at a skills session
- Tour de Staveley – Riding my first road sportive aged 12
- Sprog blog: My train and bike ride to Todmorden and back, by Emma
- Sprog Blog: Nathan and Jacob go cycling at Shorne Woods Country Park
- MY DAY AT THE 2018 BIRMINGHAM CYCLE SHOW TRADE DAY
- My first U14’s Cyclocross race
- Sprog Blog: Riding the York Solar System Cycleway