Bell Sidetrack II MIPS Youth Helmet
In this review, we're looking at the Bell
We've asked a range of different kids (and their parents) to try it out and give us their impressions, so you can decide if this helmet is suitable for the Cycle Sprog in your life.
Affiliate disclosure: Cycle Sprog may get a small commission if you make a purchase from the links in this post. For more information please see our affiliate policy
Bell kids helmet review
Simple, and easy to use rear adjuster on the Sidetrack II
The Bell Sidetrack II helmet in use
The straps on the Sidetrack II helmet are great and the buckle is a clever design to prevent pinching.
MIPS is becoming more and more common on kids helmets and although there is a price implication.
More helmet advice:
- How to measure your child's head for a bike helmet
- Safety standards to look out for when buying a kids bike helmet
- Is your child’s bike helmet fitted correctly?
- Afro hair and kids bike helmets
- How to keep your child's head warm under their cycle helmet
- Should my child wear a bike helmet?
- Cycle helmets for older kids and young teens; a group test
Keep up to date with the latest Cycle Sprog articles
Sign up to receive our newsletter straight to your inbox.