Cyclocross is such a fun (and muddy!) sport, and it’s become increasingly popular with families wanting to keep fit and healthy together. All cyclocross leagues in the UK offer junior races and you don’t need to be a member of a club to sign up.
Check out our articles on cyclocross
Kids cyclocross bike reviews
All these road bikes which we have reviewed are also able to be ridden for cyclocross. You just need to make sure you get the correct tyres for riding in the mud.
If you’re buying new there’s usually an option to specify which type of tyre you want – if you’re buying secondhand you may need to buy your own cross tyres.
- Frog Road 58 – Kids Bike Review
- Worx JA-700 junior bike – first impressions review
- Review of the Worx JA700 junior road bike
- The Islabikes Luath review
- Frog Road 67 kids bike review by Cycle Sprog
- Cuda Performance CP20R Kids 20″ Wheel Road Cyclocross Bike Review
- Cuda Performance CP700R Kids Road Bike Review
Keep up to date with the latest Cycle Sprog articles
Sign up to receive our newsletter straight to your inbox.