Whilst we were at the 2018 Cycle Show Trade Day at the NEC (you can read our write up here) we didn’t spot the Marin stand until we were dashing for our train home. We were therefore pleased to catch up with them when we returned on the Sunday so that we could take a closer look at a sweet 24″ wheel mountain bike that we spotted on the stand. The Marin Hawk Hill Jr had caught our attention for two reasons – firstly, it’s got rear suspension (which is still quite rare on this size bike) and secondly, it appeared to have large clearances for the wheel size. We were keen to find out more…….
Where to buy the Marin Hawk Hill Jr
The Hawk Hill Jr is currently available for pre-order at Tredz, for £1,350.
Other articles you may find interesting:
- The best kids bikes at the 2018 Cycle Show
- ShredXS 2019 range of kids off road cycle clothing showcased at Cycle Show
- The best kids 26″ wheel mountain bikes
- The best kids 24″ wheel mountain bikes
- Buying a kids mountain bike – things you need to know
- The best full suspension kids mountain bikes
- Black Friday Deals on Kids Mountain Bikes
- England’s Top 10 forests for family cycling
Disclosure: We belong to Tredz affiliate scheme, so if you buy your bike through the link above we will get a small commission, which will help to pay for our train fare to the Cycle Show. It doesn’t affect what we write about, this is the honest view of what we saw. Thanks for your support in helping us keep Cycle Sprog pedalling along.