If you’re planning on doing a lot of off road cycling with your child then it’s well worth thinking about buying a mountain bike.
There’s a bit more to think about when you’re buying a mountain bike over a regular hybrid kids bike. You need to make decisions about types of suspension, tyres and brakes, plus the bikes themselves then to be more expensive.
We’ve got lots of different articles to help you find that perfect bike so you can get out and enjoy the trails!
The best kids mountain bikes
Out on the trails!
Kids mountain bike reviews
- Black Mountain HÜTTO – first look at a unique 20″ wheel mountain bike
- Frog MTB 69 kids mountain bike review
- Review of Cube Kid 240 SL kids mountain bike (aka Reaction TM)
- Review of the Squish 26 kids mountain bike
- Review of the Cube Stereo 140 Youth full suspension mountain bike
- Review of the Islabikes Creig 24 and Creig 26
Kids MTB kit reviews
- The Polaris Fang Kids Winter Cycling Jersey
- Review of Cube Action Essentials mountain biking shorts
- Kiddimoto Ikon full face kids cycle helmet review
- Review of Altura Sparks Kids MTB shorts
- Review of Polaris Mini Adventure Kids Cycling Jersey
- Review of Cube Action Essentials Round Neck MTB Jersey
- Review: Polaris Strata kids pack-away waterproof cycling jacket