Have your say in the future of the National Cycle Network
Do you use the Sustrans National Cycle Network with your family? It's an important national resource, which was established by volunteers last century. However, there is a lot that needs to improve with it including:
- better access for trailers, cargo-bikes, tagalongs and adaptive cycles
- better lighting and drainage to allow year round use
- better linking up of routes to avoid vulnerable road users finding themselves suddenly in busy traffic
- more routes, including more traffic free routes
- less reliance on volunteers to maintain
Sustrans are conducting a survey to determine how to improve the network over the next decade. You can have your say here. It only takes a couple of minutes, and getting the views of vulnerable road users, such a parents and young people is so important.
Other posts you may like:
The great new A to Z book helps teach young kids their alphabet and their mountain biking skills at the same time - learning has never been such fun!
advice & guides
Cycling is one of the few activities still allowed during the Covid-19 outbreak - but what exactly is allowed?
Strider Bikes have today (28th February 2020) announced the cancellation of the Strider Cup World ...
Leave a Reply