There's some good quality brands at a lower price now available - we look at your options this winterRead More
Win a Strider Balance Bike and rocker base
The other day I learnt about the Strider balance bike rocker for the first time. It's an ingenious contraption that allows you to secure a 12" wheel Strider balance bike to a base. Your baby / toddler can rock backwards and forwards, without any need for you to worry about their balance. The rocker is suitable for children aged from about 12 months and over - your child doesn't need to be able to walk, but obviously must be able to sit upright.
I'm pleased to be able to tell you that Strider Bikes UK have offered one lucky Cycle Sprog reader the chance to win a balance bike and the rocker base.
We're running a competition between Saturday 14th October and Sunday 5th November 2017, to win a limited edition gold Pro Strider Balance Bike (RRP £110) - pictured below and a Strider Rocker base (RRP £60). Strider bikes will also give you free entry for your child into a Strider balance bike race (when they're old enough to race!).
There are 7 different ways to enter and you can enter each way to get multiple chances of winning. However, please use the Gleam entry below, or your entry will not be logged.
Note that the Strider rocker base must be used with a Strider balance bikes - other makes and models may not fit correctly.
You can read more about the Strider balance bike rocker here.
Win a Strider Pro balance bike and rocker base (worth £170)
Other articles you may like:
- 9 things to consider when buying a balance bike for your child
- Choosing the best balance bike for your child
- The best starter bikes – 14″ wheel kids bikes
- Can I cycle with my baby in a sling or baby carrier?
- The best rear bike seats for toddlers and small children
- How to start cycling with a small child in a bike seat, cargo bike or trailer
- Forget the horses – use a balance bike rocker instead!